The Most Common Entrepreneurial Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Masterclass in Entrepreneurial Development
We all want to be in charge of our own lives, but what happens when the game of business keeps changing?
How can you successfully find new clients, beat the competition, and do it on a shoestring budget?
Lisa J. MacDonald has coached 1000s of business owners for over 25 years, has a PhD in the school of hard knocks, and is the mother of eight. In The Most Common Entrepreneurial Mistakes and How to Avoid Them, she uncovers proven cutting-edge business principles to quickly shift entrepreneurs from overwhelm and confusion to confidently fulling their vision sustainably.
You will learn the following:
- Charge what you’re worth and get the revenue you deserve.
- Attract the right clients over and over again.
- Unleash business possibilities hidden in your network.
- Uncover the key trends in your industry to keep you ahead of the competition.
- Bounce back strong and robust no matter the changes in the market.
Your successful business is waiting for you. You don’t have to go at it alone. Get this state-of-the-art research-based step-by-step guide that will show you exactly how to get unstuck, attract your best clients, and fulfill your vision.