Getting It Right When It Matters Most: Self-Leadership for Work and Life
New FORBES Article From The Authors
“I love when authors create simple solutions for our complicated world, and that’s exactly what Tony and Scott have done. This book jumps into the middle of the complex situations we all face every day and provides a clear path forward. There’s deep, practical wisdom in the SOAR approach.”—Jon Acuff, New York Times bestselling author of Soundtracks, The Surprising Solution to Overthinking
Discover how to get it right in your moments that matter—when the situation is complex and relational—and stakes are high.
Transform the outcome of your difficult conversations and events, when you feel—
- Threatened by charged emotions or uncertainty
- Paralyzed by fear of saying (or doing) the wrong thing (again)
- Defeated by a relationship that seems damaged beyond repair
- Confident of the results you desire, but unclear how to get them
- Stalled in progress with others due to differing styles and perspectives.
In an ever-changing environment, instead of reacting and sabotaging success, Getting It Right When It Matters Most introduces research-backed insight and a simple model for your most important situations. Apply self-awareness, learning agility, and emotional intelligence through the Self, Outlook, Action, and Reflection (SOAR) cycle.
Check out the author’s website for videos and more details!