Still Room for Humans: Career Planning in an AI World
Don’t let artificial intelligence and robots steal your job!
Still Room for Humans is the only survival guide you need to stay employable in the future:
- Learn how to make yourself indispensable to your company.
- Learn how to develop “soft skills” that robots and AI cannot match.
- Learn how to collaborate with robots.
- Learn how to retool your skills without going back to school.
- Learn which traditionally “safe careers and entire industries will no longer be safe in the future because of artificial intelligence.
Learn why the changes caused by disruptive technology will be far greater and take place far faster than in previous industrial revolutions. This book offers several ways to cope with the introduction of artificial intelligence and robotics to a company or organization as well as how to take advantage of the disruption likely to result from other new technologies including 3D printing, the Internet of Things, virtual reality, green technologies, Big Data, blockchain, and nanotechnology.
Still Room for Humans spells out the types of jobs long associated with well-paying careers that should be avoided because they are most likely to be eliminated by artificial intelligence. It lists several new jobs that don’t exist yet but will be created shortly as new technologies become more prevalent.
Schatt provides career planning information as well as specific advice for those readers already employed.