Make Your Nonprofit Social: Engage Your Users With Social Media
When you use social media in your personal life, you connect with old friends, discover new interests, or belong to specialized groups that share your values. However, for nonprofits, social media is a way to connect with those who believe in your purpose. Social media allows nonprofits to showcase their human connection and garner more support.
In Make Your Nonprofit Social, you will learn how to:
- Expand your nonprofit’s audience
- Showcase the human side of your nonprofit
- Choose the best platform to share your nonprofit with the world
- Identify practical strategies you can use to amplify your nonprofit’s mission
- Design graphics to put your nonprofit front and center
- And much more
This book is a collective project from three authors who have worked with nonprofits in developing and managing effective social media marketing tactics. Within these pages, you will find what you need to ensure your nonprofit is using social media platforms to boost your branding and marketing.
December 24, 2020