Third Party Partners
Do you know who is using your contents?
You can get comprehensive usage reports, where you can monitor usage by faculties (right down to individual end-user level), so that you can objectively analyze the Return on Investment (ROI) for your subscriptions. With RemoteXs, you can have almost real-time usage report (up to the last one hour), and slice and dice the reports anyway you want to see it.
Is your contents safe?
Security – you can set maximum limits on downloads (PDF/data), so that if your network were comprised, the unauthorized downloads will be restricted, and will not experience service interruptions from publishers. RemoteXs drastically limits robotic downloads and unauthorized access.
Do you have limited budget?
NO upfront licensing fee, NO investment on IT infrastructure or IT Personnel to maintain Proxy server.
RemoteXs is a Single-Window Platform to access all eResources
RemoteXs has enabled all leading institutions (academic or research) in optimizing usage of the precious eResources and nurturing research interests of faculty and their students. It has an ability to provide secured access to scattered eResources of the institution, bringing them under one umbrella, including subscribed eJournals, eBooks, and all other eContent.
RemoteXs is a cost-effective cloud-based service model has enabled libraries in creating their own Digital Library Portal with facilities to reach their target audiences in efficient manner. It has freed institutions from investing and maintaining huge hardware infrastructure of eMail servers, central servers, bandwidth costs, IP address registrations etc. RemoteXs has empowered institutions in systematically imbibing research values among faculty and students and take right steps in creating a knowledge‐base of their own.
- Proxy Based “Remote Access” Solution
- Allow library users to access library e-resources any time any where (off-campus)
- Work with all Content Providers that support IP Authentication
- Software As A Service (SaaS) and hosted on Amazon AWS
- Comprehensive usage report up to User level – track ROI on subscriptions
- Prevent Robotic Downloads and Unauthorized Access
- NO upfront licensing fee, NO investment on IT infrastructure or IT Personnel to maintain server
- Free the Library bandwidth for Out Of Campus access