Who is Business Expert Press?
Scott Isenberg is Executive Editor at Business Expert Press. He manages the book collections dealing with economic, financial, legal and analytical topics, as well as selected special topics collections including service systems and innovations, project management, big data, health care management, tourism and hospitality management, and industry profiles. During his thirty-eight year career in higher education publishing he has worked in both sales and editorial management for Pearson, Harcourt Brace and McGraw-Hill. He holds a BA from the University of California at Santa Barbara and an MA from the University of Toronto.
If you’re a librarian with questions about our Digital Libraries, or need information about bulks sales or course adoptions, contact your sales representative below.
- Print Sales Customer Service – email@example.com
- eBook Sales Customer Service – click here
- Rights – Publishers interested in translation rights should contact Sheri Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publicity & Marketing – Marketing Questions? (Advertising, Conferences, Publicity, etc.) contact Sheri Dean at email@example.com
- Permissions – For permission to use any portion of the content from our books, please visit RightsConnect or contact firstname.lastname@example.org; 978-750-8400