Export Marketing Strategy: Tactics and Skills That Work
This book describes the steps necessary to achieve success in export marketing. It is a step-by-step guide to the art and science of export marketing, from initial discovery to researching new markets, to the financial aspects, to managing ongoing operations. It is written for small to mid-size firms as a primer, and as a reference for larger firms already involved in exporting as a guide to higher levels of success.
If you manage a small or mid-size business that is interested in exporting; this comprehensive book will put you firmly on the path toward success. Achievement in export marketing is not easy, and this guide presents a strategic process from the very first steps of discovery all the way to managing your export operations. After reading it, you will be able to apply the practical information and begin the process with confidence.
- Details all aspects of export marketing from discovery to management of operations.
- Provides step-by-step instructions for each part of the process.
- Analyzes the legal and financial aspects as well as supply chain logistics.
- Explains how to budget for exporting, and whether or not it is even fiscally responsible to export.
- The most comprehensive book available on this subject.